Kiwanis Club of Huntington, New York
Welcome to Kiwanis Club of Huntington, New York!
We are an eclectic mix of ages, genders, occupations, backgrounds and interests. We are all passionate about making our community and the world a better place for children so they can thrive. We are devoted to serving the children in our local community and also children all across the country and worldwide through unique and innovative service projects and fundraising initiatives.
The Kiwanis Club of Huntington Children’s Foundation, Inc. is an IRS designated 501(c)3 organization.
We set out to help the children in the greater Huntington area by:
- Sending children to Kamp Kiwanis in upstate Rome, NY
- Delivering Thanksgiving baskets to our neighbors in need
- Taking children on a shopping adventure at Target in December
- Supporting high school students engage in community service through Key Clubs (student-lead international service organizations) at Half Hollow Hills High School East, Half Hollow Hills High School West, Harborfields High School and Huntington High School
We are only able to do these and other initiatives in our community through the generous support of our friends and members.
How can I help?
You can support our two current campaigns:
- Purchase a customizable lawn sign for our Frontline Heroes
These signs are available for immediate delivery directly to your lawn. If you provide details below, we will customize the sign prior to delivery.
- Purchase a flag for Huntington Field of Honor
Your very own flag purchased in honor of a loved one, will be waving proudly in front of the Huntington Town Hall from September through December.
You can also download and print the flyer here and mail it to the Kiwanis Club of Huntington, PO Box 251, Huntington, NY 11743. (Download here)
What is Kiwanis?
Here is a quick video that explains what Kiwanis is.
Interested in learning more? Please contact us!